Thursday, July 16

rojak rojak post

Photobucket
This is the first m18 show that I am interested (:
Its originated from Thai which tells us about these two buddies
who underwent series of events to deal with their family
and social lives and their feelings for each other.
The 2 guys are cute! (: Hahaha.
Which kinda tempt me to watch, but I am still 17 :\

Suddenly have the urge to grow older faster
so I can catch it in the cinema soon!
But I still don't want grow old yet.
Okay, I am being contradicting.

Gonna watch our first m18 show with Ron Ron.
YAY! :D


Anyway, I think Project Work stinks to the maxxzxzzxzx! ): Boo, its a waste of time. I rather have a few projects which focus on a small topic than having a major one.

DG Phua fell ill :\ Drink tonnes of water and get well soon! :D

Joola League Tournament tomorrow night under the Cafe Cartel Team. But I have no idea who are most of my teammates. Wish me luck! Hope we win our first match :D Hahaha.

i wanna wanna get a niasssss pencil case + training bag! :D where to get?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home