kasey box &CC team :D
I don't know what's happening to blogger. The publishing page looks so odd. Is it just me or everyone's else the same? So I cannot add colours to my post :\
Anyway, thanks OC-OC for celebrating my birthday in advance at Ting's house today! :D:D
Though it was a short while, I truly appreciate all of it! :D
The meal was good (: I like the egg, RON. HAHAHA. And the cake was classic.
I love the JDI shirt, niasssssssss! &the cute glasses, hahaha!
Thanks OH-SEEEEEEE! LOVE YOU ALL PLENTLY :D:D
Rushed down to meet girls CC team at PS CC. Sorry I was so late. I love CC's bread to-the-maxxxxxxx! Its so crispy and yummy! I think I can finish one baguette on my own man. I wanted more, but I controlled (: Thanks Alex for the cheesy cake, sinful yet delicious. Like the tangy lemon taste. And Yangling, GET WELL SOON!Hope I didn't get the virus from you. &&&&we forgot to take a group peekturee ): I wanted to take a picture with Carmen Choy, but I forgot! Never mind, hope we will form a team next time then :D
To Walkie Edge with Kee Yuen and Yolanda, and their classmate to study study. Jyehuey arrived later and I accompanied her to eat the famous beancurd there before heading home. Couldn't get myself to study because I was too tired.
Kayyyyy, gona mug econs now. The test seems scary :(
Wish me luck on my special day. Hahaha!
Anyway, thanks OC-OC for celebrating my birthday in advance at Ting's house today! :D:D
Though it was a short while, I truly appreciate all of it! :D
The meal was good (: I like the egg, RON. HAHAHA. And the cake was classic.
I love the JDI shirt, niasssssssss! &the cute glasses, hahaha!
Thanks OH-SEEEEEEE! LOVE YOU ALL PLENTLY :D:D
Rushed down to meet girls CC team at PS CC. Sorry I was so late. I love CC's bread to-the-maxxxxxxx! Its so crispy and yummy! I think I can finish one baguette on my own man. I wanted more, but I controlled (: Thanks Alex for the cheesy cake, sinful yet delicious. Like the tangy lemon taste. And Yangling, GET WELL SOON!
To Walkie Edge with Kee Yuen and Yolanda, and their classmate to study study. Jyehuey arrived later and I accompanied her to eat the famous beancurd there before heading home. Couldn't get myself to study because I was too tired.
Kayyyyy, gona mug econs now. The test seems scary :(
Wish me luck on my special day. Hahaha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home