tags replies; pictures
Tags replies:
Yeah, I will Zhengyee. Take care of yourself too! (:
Huh?! Should be able to listen, Riley. They are really niceeee :D
Relinked, Jasper (: Haha. Yes yes! Its so catchy.
Jacequelyn, haha! Thanks :D But I still lost all to the 1st four.
I am quite confused. Who is who?
ohLa! Yes yes, Cheryl! The movie &songs are just awesome! (:
More pictures!
Meixian! Muahah, I look taller! XD

Meixian &Jinghui!

Yoland-xiao! XD

Taken with the Year Ones :D

Yeah, I will Zhengyee. Take care of yourself too! (:
Huh?! Should be able to listen, Riley. They are really niceeee :D
Relinked, Jasper (: Haha. Yes yes! Its so catchy.
Jacequelyn, haha! Thanks :D But I still lost all to the 1st four.
I am quite confused. Who is who?
ohLa! Yes yes, Cheryl! The movie &songs are just awesome! (:
More pictures!

Meixian &Jinghui!

Yoland-xiao! XD

Taken with the Year Ones :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home