ACE Camp!
Today marks the end of Semester 1.
The ACE camp wasn't that bad at all.
Haha! I like the Day2 programme, interesting (:
Started off with the Cyber Wellness talk,
about Internet Pornography etc etc, in the hall.
The speaker was entertaining &diverting,
he kept us all awake through out :D
He showed us a video in parts, telling all the consequences &more.
Next was the Sexually Education.
Dreadful though.
Imagine sitting cross-legged in the hall for 3 hours.
Haha! My legs went numb, like duh.
They told us some things that I never knew.
Like how they abort the foetus;
by using scissor-like tool to cut it into 3 parts and pull it out.
Some of ya may know, but you know I am quite dumb luhs, haha!
And many more, I can't really remember at this moment.
Day1 &day3 was boring.
I was on the verge of falling asleep during the movie, 'Freedom Writers'.
Eventually, I fell asleep.
Kept waking up &falling.
But I was wide awake after a while.
People said that its nice, but I think that its just a so-so show.
On Day3, we had the motivational talk.
Wasn't listening at all.
Instead, was talking &laughing among ourselves.
4D students were just too entertaining!
Especially, Celine, Jessica Low &Nadiah! :D
Nadiah was like saying something,
"pua, take off my bra and swing it in the air"
if I don't remember wrongly.
Nadiah claimed that I am cute(haha),
so she wanted me to be her Nu-er.
I kinda agreed when she called Nu-er &I looked up.
And gladly, the Express POA lesson was canceled!
Had lunch with both ZYs (:
The Spicy BanMian almost killed me.
Today's was super duper tuber juber spicy.
I still can feel the hotness in my tummy now.
Home sweeeet home then! :D
Pictures! :D:D
Donovan &the speaker (:
The speaker speaks really fluent English, so slang.

Dominoes! It failed, badly. Haha!

Oh yea, tell me that Avril rocks! :D

Let me hear you say Hey Hey Hey!

Alright, know let me hear you say Hey Hey Ho! XD

I caught MTV Live yesterday :D

The ACE camp wasn't that bad at all.
Haha! I like the Day2 programme, interesting (:
Started off with the Cyber Wellness talk,
about Internet Pornography etc etc, in the hall.
The speaker was entertaining &diverting,
he kept us all awake through out :D
He showed us a video in parts, telling all the consequences &more.
Next was the Sexually Education.
Dreadful though.
Imagine sitting cross-legged in the hall for 3 hours.
Haha! My legs went numb, like duh.
They told us some things that I never knew.
Like how they abort the foetus;
by using scissor-like tool to cut it into 3 parts and pull it out.
Some of ya may know, but you know I am quite dumb luhs, haha!
And many more, I can't really remember at this moment.
Day1 &day3 was boring.
I was on the verge of falling asleep during the movie, 'Freedom Writers'.
Eventually, I fell asleep.
Kept waking up &falling.
But I was wide awake after a while.
People said that its nice, but I think that its just a so-so show.
On Day3, we had the motivational talk.
Wasn't listening at all.
Instead, was talking &laughing among ourselves.
4D students were just too entertaining!
Especially, Celine, Jessica Low &Nadiah! :D
Nadiah was like saying something,
"pua, take off my bra and swing it in the air"
if I don't remember wrongly.
Nadiah claimed that I am cute(haha),
so she wanted me to be her Nu-er.
I kinda agreed when she called Nu-er &I looked up.
And gladly, the Express POA lesson was canceled!
Had lunch with both ZYs (:
The Spicy BanMian almost killed me.
Today's was super duper tuber juber spicy.
I still can feel the hotness in my tummy now.
Home sweeeet home then! :D
Pictures! :D:D
Donovan &the speaker (:
The speaker speaks really fluent English, so slang.

Dominoes! It failed, badly. Haha!

Oh yea, tell me that Avril rocks! :D

Let me hear you say Hey Hey Hey!

Alright, know let me hear you say Hey Hey Ho! XD

I caught MTV Live yesterday :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home