constituency competition.
I forgot to blog about the Constituency Competition held last Sunday.
I am categorised under the Queenstown CC.
Wakakaka, didn't know that my teammates(the uncles) are so skilful.
We won 3-0 against (ican'tremember).
The little girl was suprisingly good.
Her reflexes &all (:
The last set was nerve wrecking, I know.
I managed to win her 3-2.
She couldn't return a more spinny &high ball, thats why.
And her constituency members were so supportive.
Everyone was standing at the borders of the blockers :D
Good game girl! You played well.
Haha, though she won't see this.
&Thank you Beng Hong &Cheryl for staying :D
Appreciated the time despite you guys had Olevel chinese the next day (:
The next game would be on the 8th at 730pm.
Boohoos! I'd have to head to Pasir Ris after.
Hopefully Cheryl &Benghong would be coming along :D
And to WJ, thanks for the _____ &chewing gum (:
I know ya will see this XD
The Sports Hall!

The arena. Whose belongings are these?

ohMama, this chips are niceeee.
They are made from blueee potatoes (:

I didn't know that there's this sauce in Mac.
Yeah, this is sweeet &tasty.
We used it to dip into our fries, haha.

Look, the reddy of my face.
Its wasn't that bad after applying moisturiser (:

I am categorised under the Queenstown CC.
Wakakaka, didn't know that my teammates(the uncles) are so skilful.
We won 3-0 against (ican'tremember).
The little girl was suprisingly good.
Her reflexes &all (:
The last set was nerve wrecking, I know.
I managed to win her 3-2.
She couldn't return a more spinny &high ball, thats why.
And her constituency members were so supportive.
Everyone was standing at the borders of the blockers :D
Good game girl! You played well.
Haha, though she won't see this.
&Thank you Beng Hong &Cheryl for staying :D
Appreciated the time despite you guys had Olevel chinese the next day (:
The next game would be on the 8th at 730pm.
Boohoos! I'd have to head to Pasir Ris after.
Hopefully Cheryl &Benghong would be coming along :D
And to WJ, thanks for the _____ &chewing gum (:
I know ya will see this XD
The Sports Hall!

The arena. Whose belongings are these?

ohMama, this chips are niceeee.
They are made from blueee potatoes (:

I didn't know that there's this sauce in Mac.
Yeah, this is sweeet &tasty.
We used it to dip into our fries, haha.

Look, the reddy of my face.
Its wasn't that bad after applying moisturiser (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home