Tuesday, May 29

Tiring day

Today was indeed a back-breaking day.
And I spent more on transport fees than on food.
Boohoos! I hardly take a cab to anywhere.
But I was too tired to walk as my legs were aching.
My area to BM Mac is too inconvenient luhs ):
How I wish tuition is somewhere more convenient for me XD

I didn't went for history lesson.
My history book is not with me &
I wasn't prepared for the test either.
Instead, swam from 11 to 12 plus.
Met the Year Threes at BK then.
Training was tiring, no doubt.
I was feeling warm and worn out after the multi-ball session.
And we ran or should I say jogged 7 rounds.
Grace had stitch &I was too heated up, so we jogged slowly.
My face was like as red as the monkey backside after.
Red like no other.

Dinner at Grandma's place.
And off for tuition at BM Mac.
Dad didn't send me there,
so I spent exactly 6 dollars on the taxi fee ):
2 dollars extra charge for don't know what reason.

I am worn out &tired already.
My cheeks are rosy red, due to sunburn I suppose.
Good night &goodbye all! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home